3.10.08

Some tings.

My Internet left for a while, but it's back now.

I've been listening to audiobooks on my walks to work. I just finished Einstein's biography and Plato's "The Apology of Socrates." Alan Moore, I think, would consider audiobooks to be inherently inferior to paperbound ones, on the grounds that listening was more of a passive method of reading than reading itself, but damn if I haven't been getting a lot of reading done this last week.

Along the same lines, I'm now a student of Japanese. I have textbooks and notebooks and weekly classes. Hip-hip-it's about time.

I have received gifts of chocolate on five occasions in the last several weeks, two boxes of which came from the folks who do my dry cleaning.

1 comment:

Saneyoshi said...

hey brother!

i wanted to hang up today with you.